Terms of Trade
TERMS OF TRADE
- Products are manufactured or imported for Beds and Pillows.
- Prices are subject to change without any notice.
- Returns & refunds - please see our "other conditions" below.
- Certain items are imported - availability will be confirmed on request.
- All mattresses & base sets fall within the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All goods remain Beds & Pillows property until full payment is received.
- Orders will only be processed / delivered or collected once payment reflects on our account.
- Client to ensure the quantity, quality, colour & size is correct on orders placed. Your payment of invoice confirms the order is correct.
- Beds & Pillows are not liable for any incorrect orders placed.
- Lead time will vary according to product.
- Notify us if you have specific delivery dates required.
- Delivery prices quoted are for Gauteng only and are subject to change without notice. Contact us for deliveries outside Gauteng.
Consult your doctor prior to using any product especially support product.
Beds & Pillows are not responsible for the incorrect use of a product.
Keep plastic packaging away from children.
100% payment upfront on receipt of invoice, prior to delivery / collection
Direct Cash Deposit -email proof of deposit to email@example.com
Electronic Transfer -email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payfast Online payment facility
We are EME (Exempt Micro Enterprise) small company status with a verified turnover of less than R5million.
FURTHER CONDITIONS OF SALE / RETURN POLICY (Q&A)
Q: Product has manufacturing defect or not the size, colour or quantity that I ordered?
A: Notify us in writing to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving
your order. We will be in touch regarding arrangements for replacement
stock, subject to all the conditions herein.
If you feel your order has been short delivered, please check:
Was your original order correctly placed with us?
Maybe the balance outstanding is on back order?
Q: can I Return an item if I just do not like it after I received it?
A: We follow the guidelines of the consumer protection act which allows for 7 days return policy. In most cases we will resolve any issues relating to quality as we are confident in the quality from our suppliers.
We do not accommodate any return due to reasons of “comfort”.
Unfortunately, we have a no-return policy on pillows due to hygiene reasons.
Information on each product would have been supplied for you to make your correct decision.
We have no reason to believe you will not be happy with the quality.
However, for us to receive a returned product under these circumstances, you must have contacted us within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Subject to the following:
The product is not used, washed, damaged or dirtied
The product is in the original packaging
The original purchase receipt is presented
You are liable to pay for the cost of cartage back to our warehouse.
In the case of manufacturing defects, the original product must be received by our office before any replacements will be accommodated.
Q: What is the “return” policy on custom made / made to order products”?
A: With custom made or made to order products - made as per your sizes,
there is a no return policy unless there is a manufacturing defect.
This will be rectified by the manufacturer once you return the product to us.
With large orders a sample will be made for your approval prior to production and thereafter no returns will be accepted.
Prior to ordering, a consultant can visit you to answer any questions you may have. We are also available via email, or telephone, prior to your purchase.
Q: Can I cancel an order?
A: Only valid within 48 hours from payment, prior to dispatch.
Cancellation of an order will hold a 15% handling fee which will be deducted from any payment received from you by Beds & Pillows.
Payment of a refund will be processed within 10 working days.
No cancellation on pillows, made to order or non-standard / custom made products.